What Dog TRAINING is necessary before we can enroll our dog in GROUP WALKS?
- Dogs should be trained in basic obedience - Commands- Sit, Down, Wait/Stay, Leave It, Come/Here, Out/Drop, Release/Break/Free, and be polite On Leash
- Dogs must have strong recall (ability to "Come" when called) to be part of an off-leash walking group.
- Dogs must be friendly towards dogs and humans
Is there an AGE REQUIREMENT for GROUP WALKS?
- Dogs must be at least 6 months of age to join group walks. Puppies must be neutered or spayed by 9 months of age, to be able to begin in GROUP WALKS
Are there any other REQUIREMENTS before enrolling in GROUP WALKS?
- Dogs must have current DHLPP Bordetella and Rabies vaccinations
- Dogs must be on a flea and tick control program – such as Advantage or Frontline
Do you have a PAYMENT policy I should be aware of?
- Checks should be made payable to "Little Dog Chateaux"
- Invoices will be sent the last week of each month
- Invoices must be paid by the 1st of each month
- Paying monthly dues after the 1st will result in a late fee of $35
- We do not accept credit cards at this time
- CASH is always preferred
What SHOULD I DO if I need to CANCEL a WALK?
- All cancellations must be received 24 hours in advance
- Cancellations for a boarding reservation) must be received one week (7days) before the scheduled service.
- If your cancellation was received after the deadline, listed above, you will be billed for half of the original boarding reservation requested
Which HOLIDAYS are OBSERVED and CANCEL all WALKS?
- Martin Luther King Jr Day * President's Day * Good Friday * Easter Sunday * Memorial Day * Independence Day * Labor Day * Columbus Day * Veterans Day* Thanksgiving Day+ Black Friday * Christmas Eve/Christmas Day * New Years Eve/New Years Day *
Which areas does your company provide SERVICE?
- San Francisco: *Marina*Inner/Outer Richmond*Inner/Outer Sunset*Laurel Heights*Pacific Heights*Presidio*
- Marin: *San Rafael*Mill Valley*Sausalito*Tiburon